Have other questions about our personal loan products? Check out our FAQ for additional information.
How do I qualify for a Reprise Financial loan?
Reprise Financial offers secured and unsecured loans ranging from $2,500 to $25,0001. In addition to meeting Reprise’s underwriting guidelines, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a United States citizen or resident with an address in the United States.
- – We will request proof of valid identification, such as a state-issued Driver’s License, State Identification Card, or United States Passport.
- You are at least the age of majority in your state.
- You have not obtained more than 2 loans with Reprise in the last 12 months.
- You are employed and/or have sufficient income from other sources.
Note that Reprise does not currently accept self-employed income, including sole proprietorships, as a primary source of income. Reprise will accept self-employed income as a secondary source of income.
We will evaluate loan application for other eligibility criteria, including your credit history, banking history, and ability to repay the requested loan amount.
If you are eligible for a secured loan, we will also evaluate your vehicle’s value and will request photos for verification. Reprise does not consider vehicles older than 20 years, leased vehicles, or salvaged titled vehicles (including vehicles titled as rebuilt, restored, manufacturer buyback, or flood damaged).
Minimum and Maximum Loan Amounts may vary by state due to legal requirements. Please see our Disclosure and Licensing page for additional information.
1The $25,000 loan amount is inclusive of the amount financed and any applicable fees. Not all applicants will qualify for the maximum $25,000 loan amount.